Bachelor of E-Commerce
1. Program Overview
Our Bachelor of e-Commerce is an undergraduate program, specifically designed to prepare students for the contemporary workforce and a global career, especially for the emerging market. The program aims to equip students with effective digital knowledge and a strong commercial grounding in business by combining theory and practice to build their understanding of business operation alongside technology development. Students will not only gain analytical, technical, and practical skills, but also soft skills which are integrated into the curriculum in order to provide students with critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership skills, and a global mindset so that they can apply their knowledge effectively in the future career.
2. Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, the students will be able to:
- Identify problems and formulate business solutions using technology tools.
- Identify the consumer’s behaviors and needs. Communicate with customers effectively and ethically using electronic media.
- Develop websites or digital platforms to run the business.
- Analyze branding and pricing strategies.
- Apply effective digital communication or content strategies to boost the business.
- Evaluate and propose necessary changes to transform the organization.
3. Future Careers
- e-Commerce System Administrator
- e-Commerce Website Developer
- IT Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Tech-Entrepreneur / Start-Up Founder
- Digital Communication Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Transformation Specialist
4. Program Structure
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|– Linear Algebra||– Discrete Mathematics||– Business Communication|
|– IT Essential||– Basic Programming Languages II||– Fundamentals of Graphic Design|
|– Personal Development & Critical Thinking||– Information Literacy||– Fundamentals of e-Commerce|
|– Basic Programming Languages I||– Introduction to Network||– Web Design|
|– Visual Art||– Probability & Statistics||– Seminar|
|– Seminar on Emerging Technologies||– Seminar on Emerging Technologies|
|Term 4||Term 5||Term 6|
|– Advertising and Sales||– Marketing Research||– e-Commerce Technology|
|– Entrepreneurship I||– Entrepreneurship II||– e-Marketing|
|– Database Management System||– Object-Oriented Programming||– UX/UI and Design Thinking|
|– Web Application Development||– Career Preparation||– Software Engineering|
|– Seminar||– Seminar||– Seminar|
|Term 7||Term 8||Term 9|
|Internship I||– Fundamentals of Data Science||– Fundamentals of Finteche|
|– Micro and Macro Economics||– Fundamentals of Cyber Security|
|– Web Strategy & Consumer Behavior||– Small Biz Accounting|
|– IT Project Management||– Principles of Management|
|– Seminar||– Digital Startup Project|
|Term 10||Term 11|
|– Fundamentals of Machine Learning||Internship II|
|– Digital Communication Strategy|
|– Innovation and Digital
Transformation and Strategy
|– Interpersonal Communication and